Excellence in Infection Prevention and Control
Vapotherm is committed to providing comprehensive information on infection prevention and control, including recommended disinfecting procedures, best practices and in-depth education and resources. Please see the Infection Prevention and Control and the Vapotherm 2000i FAQ document below for answers to important commonly asked questions.
- High Flow Topics - Vapotherm and Infection Control
- Infection Prevention and Control and the Vapotherm 2000i FAQ (PDF)
- Nelson Laboratories Final Report Overview (PDF)
- Nelson Laboratories Final Report (PDF)
Recommended Disinfection Protocol
The Vapotherm Disinfecting Protocol 2000i is available in PDF format. Please direct any questions regarding the procedure to your Vapotherm Clinical Product Specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operating Instruction Manual 2000i (PDF)
- Disinfecting Protocol 2000i (PDF)
- Disinfection Solutions and Sample Disinfection Log (PDF)